2018 Goldwing Mustang Passenger Backrest
Couldn't load pickup availability
This is a Goldwing passenger backrest. This backrest is made by Mustang Seats and is designed to replace the original stock passenger backrest on the 2018-2020 Goldwing Tour models. This will not fit the 2021 models. It is shown with the optional Mustang seat that must be purchased separately(P/N 79920). This contains a separate heating element and angles the upper back slightly forward for better posture. It also has extended armrests for unbeatable comfort.
Note: Not compatible on Gold Wing models with Idle Shut-Off. Heating element is not compatible with OEM on-bike controls and is instead powered by seat-mounted toggle switches. Wiring circuit requires both seat and passenger backrest to be installed together.
- Heating element is controlled via seat-mounted toggle switches
- Includes plug-&-play load connector for the OEM connection
- Mustang’s patented controlled-density foam provides even weight distribution, eliminating pressure points for rider and passenger
- Passenger area features extra padding and is wider than stock for increased comfort
- Matching Seat Base with Heat sold separately (P/N 79920)
Item: MU79921 Mustang