J&M Bluetooth BT-04 Elite Series Flip/Open Headset
Couldn't load pickup availability
This new model J&M Elite BT-04 series Bluetooth helmet headset has been designed for installation into most flip-up modular or open-face style helmets.
This headset features our miniature extra-high-output AeroMike® VI boom microphone, large-diameter 45mm high-intensity helmet speakers and new BT-04 Bluetooth control head with easy to install clamp-on mounting system. (Important Note: Because of the actual physical size of our large-diameter high-intensity helmet speakers, and the complexities involved for a good acoustical installation, it is recommended that this headset be custom installed at our factory in Tucson.)
This helmet headset kit includes all necessary mounting hardware, USB charger/adapter cable, aux input cable and complete installation/operation instructions.
Latest feature update to this headset model was the addition of the "Private" rider/passenger intercom linking using simple secured pairing (SSP) mode to another J&M BT04, BT03 OR other brand of Bluetooth helmet headset, including Sena.
What separates J&M's Bluetooth® helmet headsets from all the rest?
J&M's new BT04 Elite Series Bluetooth headset offers THE BEST audio performance available, so that you don't have to give up good sound when going wireless.
- Easy to install clamp-on mount Bluetooth control head, 45mm large-diameter high-intensity helmet speakers and high-output AeroMike VI boom style microphone.
- Versatile, easy to install component design to allow removal of the control head for in-house charging away from the helmet.
- Bluetooth 4.3 software package with profiles HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, JMAHP w/aptX digital stereo, along with J&M's "private" helmet-to-helmet intercom, using the simple secured pairing (SSP) linking mode to another J&M BT-04, BT-04 or other brand of Bluetooth helmet headset.
- Utilizes J&Ms new SmartBlu™ linking technology, for easy pairing to most standard Bluetooth enabled audio devices, along with direct headset linking to specific Bluetooth compatible motorcycle audio systems like the new 2018-2020 Honda Gold Wing, 2001-2017 GL1800 with J&M BluHub® custom dongle44, 2006-2019 Harley with J&M BluHub custom dongle44, 2017-2019 Indian Chieftain, 2018-2019 CanAm Spyder and others yet to be released.
- Control head is powered by a rechargeable Lithium power cell providing 14-18 hours of use from a full charge.
- Easy-to-download software updates to add additional features and improve performance are available from this page of the J&M website. /Bluetooth-Software-Updates_ep_50-1.html
You will not find a better performing Bluetooth helmet headset anywhere, you have our name on it.
Thanks for fast shipping of my J&M BT-04 Bluetooth helmet set. It works great on my 2021 Goldwing Tour DCT. I’m am able to communicate with my rider as advertised and we both can hear music and the CB radio with both BT-04s. Thanks for helping me out. Excellent customer service!!