Item: JMHSBT-04RP-06 J&M (in stock)
This is a Bluetooth headset conversion kit. It is made by J&M and is designed to allow you to convert your standard headset to a bluetooth headset. This includes all of the components necessary to convert an existing J&M brand CLAMP-ON style CORDED helmet headset, to a J&M BLUETOOTH helmet headset.
This kit will utilize your existing J&M component helmet speakers and microphone (with corresponding in-line plugs), to make installation a snap.
Kit includes all necessary mounting hardware, plug-n-play wiring harness adapter, USB charge cable, aux input cable and complete installation/operation instructions.
What separates J&M’s Bluetooth® helmet headsets from all the rest?
• The audio performance of J&M’s elite series Bluetooth headsets will rival that of our best corded headsets, so you don’t have to sacrifice good sound when going wireless.
• Our elite series features both the boom and chin-bar mount style AeroMike VI microphones for the very best in wind and ambient noise cancelling at highway speeds.
• Easy to feel and operate external controls for volume up/dn, helmet to helmet linking, multifunction button call answer/initiate/linking and on/off.
• Control head features the CSR Bluecore8 module, for easy pairing to most Bluetooth enabled audio devices, including iPhone, Android & Windows Smartphones, Bluetooth enabled GPS units, Bluetooth enabled MP3 and iPod type music devices, along with direct headset linking to specific Bluetooth compatible motorcycle audio systems like the new 2018-2020 Honda Gold Wing, 2014-2018 Harley (with J&M custom dongle or Harley WHIM installed), 2017-2018 Indian Chieftain, 2018 CanAm Spyder & 2001-2017 Honda GL1800 with J&M’s custom dongle.
• Multifunctional Bluetooth software package includes standard profiles of HSP, HFP, A2DP Stereo & AVRCP, along with the J&M Exclusive helmet to helmet intercom profile.
• Up to four headsets can be paired together for crystal clear intercom communications at distances of up to ½ mile.
• Control head is powered by a rechargeable Lithium power cell providing 14-18 hours of use from a full charge.
• Versatile, easy to install component design to allow removal of the control head for in-house charging away from the helmet.
1022 Marks Rd.
Valley City, Oh 44280
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 10:00am - Noon and 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Wed- Showroom/Phones Closed
Copyright © 2003-2022 Cyclemax.com. All Rights Reserved.